Monday, February 11, 2008

Teachers

Another mindless rant; what is it with teachers? So you have a class that has homework; acceptable. You have a class that has a full workload of homework; also acceptable. But when that another teacher gives you the same amount of homework as all of your other teachers, and that is a full workload of work....It is no wonder that students do not stay in the honors track, fall asleep in class, or even drop out.
All teachers seem to think that their class is the only one that you have homework for. I have on a daily basis, practicing for band, calculus, government, now I have to learn my lines for Talk Radio, and sometimes chemistry. Getting two done, tough but do-able three or more.......I'm sinking here,
Sometimes I feel like one of those cartoon characters that run off a cliff and try to frantically run in place to save them selves from falling. I'm running and can only hope that I don't fall.

No comments: